This Colorado pet friendly lodging page is here to help you find the pet friendly lodging that you need. I do my best to keep it updated so that the information you see here will be current.
And, as always, it's a good idea to book ahead, as far in advance as possible. That way, you'll be more likely to get the type of lodging you were looking for.
To help you out, here's how I'm organizing this Colorado pet friendly lodging page: underneath each town heading, I'm listing each property and giving you a brief description of that lodging, only as it relates to pets. At the end of each town section, you'll see a link for more general information about these properties.
O.K., all set? Here goes:
Estes Park pet friendly lodging
1) McGregor Mountain Lodge: the pet fee here is $25.00 per night per dog, and dogs are allowed in cabins 2, 3, 4, 5, and 14. Also, there is a limit of two dogs in each of these cabins. For more info., see their website here.
2) Castle Mountain Lodge: dogs are welcome in certain cottages for $15.00 per night per dog. Also, dogs must be leashed when they are outside the cottages. Castle Mountain Lodge is updating their pet policy so I will provide the link to it when it's ready. In the meantime, you can give them a call at 970-586-3664 to see what their current pet policy is.
3) Colorado Cottages: dogs are welcome here in some cottages for $15.00 per night per dog. Their dog policy can be seen here.
4) Timber Creek Chalets: dogs are allowed in some units, and the pet fee is also $15.00 per night per dog with a limit of two dogs per unit allowed. You can see their pet policy on this page.
For more info. on these properties, see my Estes Park lodging page. Once there, scroll down until you see the words: the following properties are pet friendly. From there, just read through the descriptions until you see a place you like. Have fun!
Gunnison Pet Friendly Lodging
1) Econo Lodge: dogs are allowed in some rooms, and the pet fee is $15.00 per stay, and the pet limit is two pets per room, weighing 100 pounds or less. Also, dogs should not be left alone in the room.
For more information on the Econo Lodge in Gunnison, please see this Gunnison Lodging page.